Work at Home Opportunity With The Baby Sleep Site
The Baby Sleep Site has 2 part-time positions available for a Live Computer Chat Customer Service Agent. This is a part-time position starting at 16 hours per week. For this position, we are looking for people who can work Monday through Friday during daytime business hours (time zone flexible).
1. Be available via computer to (online) chat live with site visitors (no phone required).
2. Provide helpful direction to visitors to articles or resources that best suit their needs, and answer questions.
Knowledge and Skills Needed
1. The ideal candidate for this position is someone with a customer service background, with knowledge of the resources available on The Baby Sleep Site. Experience in sales is a plus. Article writing skills also a plus.
2. Candidate must be able to empathize and communicate with a wide variety of personalities and parenting philosophies.
3. Candidate must:
- Possess excellent verbal and written communication skills,
- Be kind and focused toward the solution,
- Have good computer skills and be proficient in using the internet,
- Type fast.
- Must be able to work remotely from home or own office.
- Must have dedicated time available to work up to 4 continuous hours per day (or broken up in two chunks), Monday through Friday during daytime business hours.
- Needs to have a reliable internet connection and computer in good working condition.
Compensation: Based on experience.
For more information and/or the application process, visit The Baby Sleep Site.
Image source: babysleepsite.com
Disclaimer: I received no products or monetary compensation for this post. Just spreading the word about a work from home opportunity and skincare product. Article and information provided by Bionée PR. Always check any business opportunity for legitimate business practices.