Work at Home Jobs for Moms
Trying to find a work at home job that will allow you to manage your budget while raising your family can be difficult.
The five sites below are legitimate online jobs for those who would like to work from home.
- Tutor.com currently has positions available in Finance, Accounting, Economics and more. If you are a teacher or have knowledge in any of the above fields and would like a part-time tutoring job, this would be a great opportunity for you. Even if you work full-time during the week, you can still earn extra income on the side.
- oDesk is a good place to start if you would like to market yourself as a Freelancer, Transcriptionist or an Independent Contractor of another skill. Clients may post jobs for free, and contractors can create profiles and bid on jobs, this is also free. oDesk is also known to safeguard their contractors against situations where they were not paid by the employers after successful completion of the projects.
- Alpine Access is an outsourcing call center company that allows people an opportunity to work from home. You need to be available at least 20 hours a week- you are able to request the shift that is most convenient for you. Alpine Access is great if you enjoy customer service; need a second job or the flexibility of working from home.
- Etsy offers a marketplace for artists, crafters and collectors to sell their handmade creations, crafting supplies and vintage goods. If you have custom made items and would like to sell them, you can start a home business with Etsy today. This is another great way to earn extra money while doing something you love.
- LiveOps gives you the flexibility to set your own schedule. If you are a Virtual Assistant and looking for a virtual work at home opportunity, you can apply to become a LiveOps agent and have the ability to supplement your household income.
I am often asked how to start working from home and if setting up a workstation is beneficial. I encourage you to have a space in your home to separate family and work. You may need short term cash loans to get you started on setting up your home office but since working from home takes self-discipline, you will need an area that will allow you to accomplish your daily tasks and goals, and this will surely benefit you in the long run.
Image source: workathomecareers.com
Always check any business opportunity for legitimate business practices.