Summer Office Tips
Organization is definitely the key to stress management at the workplace. Being organized not only saves time but reduces your job stress and in turn could increase your productivity and overall health and other areas of your life. Below are helpful office tips to help balance your work life.
Ten office tips that are great for time management:
- Use organizers, baskets or trays to help organize papers that come across your desk.
- Use storage boxes to store dated file folders.
- Label file cabinets and drawers with a Dymo labeler to make it easier to identify.
- Color-code your files to make it faster to find information.
- Manage email. You can spend anywhere from 1 to 2 hours reading and replying to emails.
- Clean your work area and desk, which will limit your search time.
- Prioritize your task by making a to-do list daily.
- Presort incoming and outgoing mail.
- Manage your return calls and messages better. Try to select different times of the day to complete this task.
- Straighten and clean your desk at the end of the day or week so you can begin each morning with a clear area.
Image source: sheknows.com
Disclosure: This is a sponsored post written by me on behalf of Dymo. However, all opinions expressed are purely my own and the content of this post was not influenced in any way. View my official Disclosure Policy.