Skin Free-Review & Giveaway (closed)
I am so excited to be reviewing Skin Free products, and host a giveaway of a $30 gift certificate! I am extremely particular and selective of the products I use on my skin. I am blemish/acne prone, with very sensitive skin, and Skin Free products has not broken me out or irritated my skin. The products feel light on my skin and leave my skin feeling moisturized all day. I have used the Extra Moisturizing Soap, After Shower Moisture Spritz (a little goes a long way), Super Moisture Body Balm (a little goes a long way), and the Niaouli Butter Stick. I have tried other products with little to no success in relieving my dryness throughout the day. I have very dry skin in some areas, and these products work to my surprise extremely well. These products are recommended for dermatitis (something I suffer from), babies and pregnant moms.
About Skin Free:
What is so great about Skin Free is- all products are designed and formulated by owner and practicing pharmacist, Julie Hilton, who has over 30 years experience in compounding and natural skin care. These products are pharmacist formulated and doctor recommended patented formulas for delicate, sensitive and very dry or damaged skin.
- All Natural, Vegan Ingredients
- No Perfumes
- No Petroleum Products
- No Harmful Chemicals
- No Steroids
- No Colorants
- No Greasy feeling
- No Animal Testing, Cruelty Free
These products have three of my favorite ingredients in them- olive oil, shea butter, and vitamin E. Another plus is the prices, which are very affordable. This WAHM approves! Check out the Skin Free website for more on these great skin care products.
Entry Rules for $30 gift certificate giveaway:
- Earn 1 entry for every comment you leave on any of my blog posts from now until 11/14. At least 2 sentences per comment. Spammers will be deleted.
- Click to vote for me at Top Mommy Blogs. Just click the banner on the right sidebar (Top Mommy Blogs) and tell me you clicked. (2 Entries)
- Grab my Blog Button and post it in your sidebar. (2 Entries)
- Follow me on Google Friend Connect, which is located on the right side bar. (1 Entry)
- Follow me on twitter and tweet about this giveaway (with a link back to the post). Can be done daily.(1 Entry)
Please leave a separate comment for each entry, with each task completed. Enter as many entries as you would like.
This giveaway is open to the US. Random.org will be used to select the winner. Giveaway ends 11/14/09 at 11:00 pm CST. The winner will be announced and must respond with a current email address within 48 hours to claim. Otherwise, another eligible entry will be chosen. Please make sure that you leave a way for me to contact you in case you win. Good Luck!
I received no monetary compensation for this post. Skin Free provided sample products for my review. The opinions herein are my own.
Also, check out my other listed giveaway Samba Musical Toy Instrument Set (Ends 11/7).