Have You Tried Silk in Your Cereal? Review and Giveaway (closed)
I have been interested in organic food products in attempts to eating healthier. I have seen Silk commercials and wanted to try it especially the Silk Pure Almond since chocolate is my favorite. So, when I was approached to review Silk I was excited.
I received three coupons to review original Silk, Silk Pure Almond and Silk Pure Coconut as well as a Silk cereal bowl and a Silk ChicoBag.
My children love cereal so each morning they used one of the three Silk’s in their cereal and absolutely loved the taste and appeared to enjoy their cereal even more. I’ll admit I was skeptical at first, but all three products had a delicious and silky smooth taste. With my husband being lactose intolerant, he was able to try Silk and enjoyed it. Silk not only tastes delicious but is good for you. Since my family now prefers the taste of Silk to typical dairy milk in their cereal we will be making the switch.
About Silk– taken from silksoymilk.com
- Silk is a naturally heart-smart choice that you can feel great about. Every delicious glass of Silk Vanilla provides 6.25 grams of soy protein, which has been recognized by the FDA for its role in heart health.
- Silk is 100% free of lactose, dairy and worries.
- Silk Light has as much calcium as dairy milk, is low in saturated fat and is 100% cholesterol-free.
- A smooth, delicious serving of Silk Light Vanilla has just 80 calories and is jam-packed with wholesome nutrition to help you feel your best.
For moms that love to cook- as a substitute for milk in recipes check out their desserts, and also their seasonal flavors for the Holidays!
One winner will receive a Silk cereal bowl, 2 coupons, and a Silk ChicoBag!
Giveaway Entry Rules
- “Like” WAHM Resource Site on Facebook. (2 entries)
- Post about this giveaway on your blog and link back to me. Leave me your link to show the post. (2 entries)
- Follow me on Google Friend Connect, which is located on the right side bar. (1 entry)
- Follow me on twitter. (1 entry)
This giveaway is open to U.S. residents only. Random.org will be used to select the winner. Giveaway ends 11/04/11, at 11:00 pm CST. The winner will be announced and must respond with a current email address within 48 hours to claim. Otherwise, another eligible entry will be chosen. Please make sure that you leave your email address in case you win. Good luck everyone!
Giveaway closed- The winner is Claire– winning comment #89. Congrats!
Click on the Giveaway Linky for other great giveaways!
Image source: silksoymilk.com
I received no monetary compensation for this post. I received three coupons to review original Silk, Silk Pure Almond and Silk Pure Coconut as well as a Silk cereal bowl and a Silk ChicoBag. The opinions herein are completely my own.