Using Labelers to Get Organized
Organizing takes less time than we think. Use labelers, such as Dymo labelers to help your office be more efficient and well run. By having everything in its own place, you will know where to find whatever you need at a moment’s notice.
Below are 10 things you can use labels for in the office to get organized.
- Instead of handwriting your folders, simply label the tabs of your folders with your labeler. This will look neater and more professional than handwritten labels.
- Label your file cabinets. Use alphabetical references (A-L, M-Z).
- Label boxes, drawers and shelves. To keep everyone aware of where certain supplies are located.
- Use labels on your office tools (tape dispensers, hole punches, scissors, etc.). This is to ensure ownership.
- Create labels for in and out baskets. To keep tasks separated and easier to maintain.
- Label manuals and books. To ensure quick access to reference tools when needed.
- Use labels for mail slots in your work area.
- Obtain a few trays and label them accordingly.
- Label storage bins. By obtaining clear storage bins you can also see what is inside.
- Use labels on your computer cables. This will make it easier to know which cable goes to what device.
Image source: Dymo
Disclosure: This is a sponsored post written by me on behalf of Dymo. However, all opinions expressed are purely my own and the content of this post was not influenced in any way. View my official Disclosure Policy.